Original soundtrack for the Steam shmup Zenohell, by Grybanser Fox.
This album is 1hr 33 min. Some tracks aren't listed here, but are included in the full album purchase.
Zenohell is a 90s styled shoot-em'up (in short, shmup) that is all about shooting, dodging, collecting medals and getting score, while blasting your speakers to the sound effects and music.
- 6 stages of ever increasing scale and intensity - but there are more for the especially skilled pilots.
- A secret mode that you can unlock.
- 3 player ships offering completely different playstyles, with some more you can unlock by playing the game.
- A 28 track soundtrack made by Jorgen "dj_emphatic" Sjolander, that you get for free with the game - just look at the data files.
- 3 different gameplay modes.
- Music modding, which lets you swap out the music for your personal favorites, if desired.
- Options which let you customize your game view, TATE (rotating your screen), Filter, Transparent medals and more!
- Gameplay from times when it was more about reflexes and less about complex scoring.
We, at Grybanser Fox, are excited to finally show our game to the world and we hope that you will be as excited to play it as we were making it.
released December 28, 2016
All music composed, arranged and produced by Jörgen Sjölander (Emphatic) except The Last Fighter, written and arranged by Tatsuya Uemura and Masahiro Yuge, re-arranged and remixed by Jörgen Sjölander (Emphatic).
all rights reserved